Check out our suggested steps below to get started. When you have questions, feel free to reach out to one of our knowledgeable advisors who are happy to answer your questions and guide you through the first steps of your study abroad journey.
Before You Apply
- Read our Choose the Right Program page.
- Attend one of our information sessions or schedule an advising session with an international mobility advisor by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Explore our programs and partners by reading our program brochures and by visiting partners' official website.
- Once you decide on your favourite program, make sure to note the deadline. Program deadlines vary depending on the program and term. Field Schools may fill up before their deadlines arrive.
- When you're ready to apply, you can access the online application system through the program brochure.
- Application requirements vary between program types, but most programs require:
- (1-2) academic references from Douglas College faculty
- a 250 to 500-word statement of interest
- the applicant's current unofficial transcript
- a detailed study plan
- We recommend you start as early as possible!
- Don't forget to apply for funding too. You can apply for a scholarship or award at the same time you apply for your international mobility program. Check out the brochure and online application for scholarships and awards.