Employee Travel Registry
Step 1: Travel RegistryNow that you are nearly ready to take off, it's time to register your itinerary. Follow the steps below to register your travel plans in the Travel Registry, then continue on to learn how to download and use the ISOS Assistance Mobile App.
1. Visit the Travel Registry website. This registry works in tandem with International SOS so that you receive updates and alerts that are relevant to your trip.
2. Log in by using your CNA user name and password.
3. Click on "add a new trip" and add the details of your itinerary. You'll want to add all destinations and the dates you'll be there. It's also a good idea to add the destinations and dates of any travel you'll be doing before, during, and/or after your college business-related trip.
4. Your trip itinerary will automatically be uploaded to your safety app (ISOS), see below for further instructions on how to download the app.
Watch the video to see how to register in travel registry.
Step 2: Download your safety app (ISOS)International SOS
International SOS is a global medical and security assistance service that is available to Douglas College students and employees travelling internationally on College-sanctioned activities. Their medical and travel security experts are available 24/7 to answer any questions before, during, and after travel, whether urgent or not. This means that if you lose your medication, need to see a doctor, get pick-pocketed, or are in a serious accident abroad, you should immediately contact International SOS.
- Search for 'International SOS Assistance' in your phone's app store. Or alternatively visit the app web page.
- Make an account using your @douglascollege.ca email address and the Douglas College membership number 27AYCA748079
- Watch this video for help on downloading the app and to see how it works
Have a good trip, bon voyage, buen viaje, boa viajem, 旅途顺利 !